Our "official" journey started a few weeks before April 23rd, 2005, but really, it started long before that...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I felt like re-reading the whole blog today, August 13, 2008. I had so been wishing for good news for you guys this month. Your strength and patience during this journey have been remarkable. Months of waiting have turned into years. Savannah will be a loved little girl. This week you are gone to uncle Dave's cottage with the Tignanellis. I hope that next year little Savannah will be with you guys on your yearly trip. Wait 'til you see all the stuff you will need to pack! The kids talk about Savannah every day. They think of her when they see planes and lady bugs and even just when they see little kids. They are very excited to have a little cousin. Although I now hate the Olympics (ha ha), we have enjoyed the fact that they are in China. What a beautiful country. I hope to be able to join you when you return to Savannah's native country in a few years from now. We absolutely cannot wait for the referral. It will feel more real then...
1 comment:
I felt like re-reading the whole blog today, August 13, 2008. I had so been wishing for good news for you guys this month. Your strength and patience during this journey have been remarkable. Months of waiting have turned into years. Savannah will be a loved little girl. This week you are gone to uncle Dave's cottage with the Tignanellis. I hope that next year little Savannah will be with you guys on your yearly trip. Wait 'til you see all the stuff you will need to pack! The kids talk about Savannah every day. They think of her when they see planes and lady bugs and even just when they see little kids. They are very excited to have a little cousin. Although I now hate the Olympics (ha ha), we have enjoyed the fact that they are in China. What a beautiful country. I hope to be able to join you when you return to Savannah's native country in a few years from now. We absolutely cannot wait for the referral. It will feel more real then...
Josée
Post a Comment