Three days worth of LIDs received referrals this week. This means all families with Log In Dates of January 12 2006 or prior now know who their little one will be! 28 more days to our file. We'd expected only 2-3 days this month, as there was a large group with January 12 LIDs, so we're still 'on track' for a September'ish' referral. We should see things go a little faster in the coming months, in terms of having more days of referrals per month, as Chinese New Year 2006 was near the end of January, and there are fewer LIDs around that time.
We're cautiously, very cautiously, optimistic. And we're grateful to our family and friends for the support they provide us during this incomprehensibly challenging wait!
Cheers!
Cheers!






1 comment:
Hi Sue
I am getting so excited I can barely stand it myself. I started reading a felloe blogger when Chery was awiting Julia, and have been hooked since. She has a lot of info and is such a wonderful loving mother. I think you will really enjoy it. Here is the link. (maybe I gave it to Josee already). But today's entry made me think of you and Savannah!
www.waitingforsophie.blogspot.com
have a great weekend!
Tracey
Post a Comment