I realized today that by my next haircut, in 6 weeks, it'll be nearly the end of August, and that perhaps, we'll be very close to receiving a referral. If not, by the next haircut after that, 6 weeks later, we likely will have a referral, or be very very close. And, I'm perhaps, if all goes well, 3 haircuts from being a mom (or darned close!). So there. That's making lemonade out of lemons, and finding the silver lining ; )
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Moving Inexorably Closer
I realized today that by my next haircut, in 6 weeks, it'll be nearly the end of August, and that perhaps, we'll be very close to receiving a referral. If not, by the next haircut after that, 6 weeks later, we likely will have a referral, or be very very close. And, I'm perhaps, if all goes well, 3 haircuts from being a mom (or darned close!). So there. That's making lemonade out of lemons, and finding the silver lining ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow, counting the haircuts sure puts things in perspective! We had lots of fun camping with you guys last week. The weather went downhill after that. Too bad you guys missed Tracey and her sister Angela and their cute little girl. They are all thinking of you as well. I can't wait for the referral!!!
sGracias, Jo!
We enjoyed camping with y'all also. You'd said one thing last summer that turned out to be so true: that 5th wheel sure is helping us pass the wait time in a fun way! It was nice to see the kids enjoy camping so much!
Hi to Tracey and Angela and gang!
Post a Comment