Ahhhh! Winter's here in its full glory (almost - need more ice to get onto the lake). Yes!!! Of course, Savannah goes outside with me every day. As you can see, I'm initiating her to the splendour of sledding (don't worry, she won't be on a moving sled for a few years yet). I think she realizes the beautiful smell of sled exhaust is one of the hallmarks of the season, that trails are made to be broken, or more accurately, broken to be made, and that there's nothing nicer than a pine tree full of snow, especially if we can shake the branches while Dad stands underneath. Oh! Yeah!
As always, Savannah's thriving, trying all kinds of new food. She loves cheerio-like nuggets, and is not a big fan of cottage cheese. And we've learned that prunes should definitely be a controlled substance, doled out in small amounts only!






6 comments:
Love the pictures! Glad to hear Savannah is an outdoors girl! Can't wait to see her on Fri.
Am making 2 kinds of cookies for Vanessa's "Dance Bake Sale". Will bring an assortment for after the Baptism.See you all soon.
Love, Dad & Mom
Finally! More pictures!
We so enjoyed you visit last week. I am so anxious to see Savannah for the "B". I am so glad that I was able to switch stuff at work. Definitely worth it.
We love her so much!
The Morris Family
So glad to hear that all is well! Can't believe how much snow you guys have already! Love the pics! I'm sure she will enjoy the sled as much as you guys do!!!
Wow, she looks like she is enjoying the ride as much as you.
Keep posting the pictures, we love seeing them!
Cindy
What a lucky girl!!! I wan tto go sledding too!!! Glad all is well....
The Antonioni Clan
Right on! It's awesome you're initiating her to the white stuff in the right way. What a blast to be out on the sleds. She looks happy to be sitting there, taking it all in. And I see you have Polaris...even better!
So nice to see you all having such a great time.
Keep on sleddin'
Janis
Post a Comment