Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 Cool Cats

It seems the Kitten and the Cat are getting along just fine!

Race ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute! Can't wait to see them together. Love, Dad & Mom

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute!

xoxo Aunt Josée and Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest wee girl. I'm thrilled to see how great she has adapted and it was awesome that she already knows her Mommy and Daddy.
What a wonderful Christmas you will have. I was remembering back to camp this summer when you said there would be no tree this year if you did not have your baby home. What a painful time for you and now just a bad memory !!!
She was who you were waiting for.
Just a sweetie.
Joanne

Tania said...

Love the pics, what a cutie! Glad to see that she has adjusted so well!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her. Richard when are you going to bring her into work? Make sure I'm here...lol

Congratulations to both of you!!!
Carole & Dennis Aultman

More Savannah!

Savannah!