Thursday, January 01, 2009

1st Christmas



Savannah's 1st Christmas was awesome, and we all feel so privileged to have been able to share it with her. She had fun ripping paper and pulling bows. She started opening gifts right after Christmas Eve mass, as is traditional for the French-Canadian"reveillon". Then, it was sleep time, so part deux took place the next day. She got spoiled, as did we! Thanks to all!

Today, we checked the mailbox, and got a great surprise: Savannah's Canadian Citizenship card! So it's official (again!). Yay Savannah, our little Chinese French-Canadian girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my beautiful Christmas ball, We will think of her with much adoration each time I put my tree up. So nice to FINALLY meet your precious, beautiful little ray of sunshine. Motherhood looks good on you!! Wishing you the best in 2009!!!!!!

The Antonioni Clan :)

Anonymous said...

Bonne et heureuse année à toi et tes parents Savannah!!!

Valérie et Serge

Anonymous said...

Hi!

We are so glad that we have seen Savannah so often already! She has the sweetest personality; always pleasant (except when uncle Mike wears the Mau hat!)

She is so attentive and smart and tons of fun already. The kids (and us of course)think about her and talk about her every day.

I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to wait so long for her but she was so worth it! I could not imagine our family without her!

I am looking forward to seeing you guys again this weekend.

The Morris Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue and Richard,

Congratulations to you the new parents of Savannah!

I have reviewed your whole exciting blog with all the wonderful descriptions and photos. What a wonderful journey and such as blessing!

You both look so happy! And so does Savannah..:)

Hope to meet her in the near future since I now live in your neighborhood Sue.

Savannah will soon have her first birthday.. I am sure it will be quite a celebration.

All the best to your new family.
Jennie (Humbert)

More Savannah!

Savannah!