What a beautiful picture! Can't believe she's already 1, how time flies. We miss all of you so much! HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, SAVANNAH!!!
Yay! I am so glad that you guys will be able to visit this weekend. I think that you will have to bring Joanne and the kids soon as well as Vanessa & David had so much fun with them.See you soon!Josée
Bonne fête à toi ma belle Savannah!!!! Valerie + Serge XXX
Happy 1st Birthday, Savannah!!Scott and Julie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture! Can't believe she's already 1, how time flies. We miss all of you so much!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, SAVANNAH!!!
Yay! I am so glad that you guys will be able to visit this weekend. I think that you will have to bring Joanne and the kids soon as well as Vanessa & David had so much fun with them.
See you soon!
Josée
Bonne fête à toi ma belle Savannah!!!!
Valerie + Serge XXX
Happy 1st Birthday, Savannah!!
Scott and Julie
Post a Comment