The packing has commenced for Savannah Xiao's goodies: clothes, medication, diapers, wipes, thermos, etc etc etc! She's taking up 3/4 of a large and medium suitcase. Hm! I'll be really glad when all our stuff is packed. Twenty days to gotcha day, and we can't wait!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
We can't wait either, but of course we have to! Needless to say I've been showing Savannah's picture to everybody. Got our knitted handle covers sewn onto our suitcase handles.Celebrated Thanksgiving alone, but had a nice meal with candles and a carrot cake for dssert.We had a tradditional turkey dinner yesterday at Josée's.Love Mom & Dad
Hi guys,
I was at the airport today and saw a little kid about Savannah's size (I suspect) and it made me think of her.
David had his first ever show and tell yesterday. He had decided a long time ago that he was bringing Savannah's picture.
I was out of town this week so Mike went to the parent/teacher night and the teacher said he did a great job and is very proud to be a cousin. I so wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see his presentation.
I am so glad to be so busy this month (two weeks in Toronto and then to Vegas)as it is making time pass rather quickly. Our family just can't wait to see Savannah!
The Morris Family
Post a Comment