
Only 1 month to Gotcha Day, November 2nd, a day that will forevermore be important to our family! Like, wow! We're very anxious for that day to arrive - can hardly wait! We bought our first diapers today (ooouh!), since they were on sale. Still feels very weird shopping in the baby section; I feel like someone will ask us what we're doing there! Strange! We're working hard on getting everything that's on our packing list: video camera, camera batteries, memory cards, fanny packs, and of course, paperwork. The crib is full of stuff coming to China. I'm sure we have a large suitcase worth already. Yikes! And I'm working as fast as I can to wrap things up at work. When I look at the wait from that perspective, it doesn't sound nearly long enough. Ha! We're getting there!!!






1 comment:
Hi guys,
It is great that you finally are really on the home stretch!
See you guys tomorrow! Vanessa made a very cute craft for you and can't wait to give it to you.
Josée
Post a Comment