We're done washing, picking and packing all our stuff, as well as Savannah's (she has more suitcases than we do!). Interesting how much real estate such a little person can take up! Rick and I have both finished our last shifts before we travel. Feels absolutely strange, and a little sad to say goodbye for now to the gang at work. For the first time since we've received our referral we have the time to sit back and think about what the next days, months and years will bring. Should be good!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I just finished reading your itinerary for the trip. I asolutely can't wait to hear all about it. I am glad that your flight back to North Bay is arriving sooner that I had expected.
Mom and Dad just left. They stopped by to say goodbye to the kids (us too, I suppose).
The last time I spoke to Richard, he was the happiest ever which was so nice! Not that he was ever grumpy, but you know what I mean. He was extra happy, that's all.
I wish you safe travels as you end one journey and begin another. Savannah will be one loved little girl.
The Morris Family
Ha! I think that for the next few years Savannah will be monopolizing the clothesline with her duds.
It is so exciting to be within days of meeting her.
Dad says that Savannah will be the boss of the Lebeau household!!
LOve, Dad& Mom
Have a great trip...can't wait to meet my beautiful new neighbour !!
Take care guys... I'll be waiting with PINK balloons !
What a dream come true!! Your life will never be the same,it will be so much better!!!
We are so anxious,although Christy is already lonesome for you.
Your labour has started....
Josee is right,Richard ,aka Guimauve, is glowing.
Joanne
I kept checking your blog like every day and only seen the original picture of Savannah. Then as Josee and I were talking, she mentioned something about your blog and I was all hmmm? I haven't seen anything. So I went on the computer and realized when we re-formatted our computer when I saved the address it just kept bringing up that page!!! When I scrooled down I seen all the new entries!! I can't believe I missed out on so much!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!! I am doing everything in my power to changed my shifts, so we can meet you guys at the airport!! I still have your shower gift here, so sorry I couldn't make it I was at my Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding snniversary party in Bath Ontario. I was so devsatated!!! So know we are thinking of you and praying for a safe journey to get that beautiful baby girl!!! God Bless!
The Antonioni family xoox
Post a Comment