Every couple of days I find a new little gift for Savannah on my chair at work, including four from at least 2 mystery "baby fairies" and "storks". Chewy rattles from the Thomases and the stork, a soft yellow animal towel from Cindy, tiny PJs, socks, dotted tights, and even a rubber duckie are amongst the little treasures I've found. Anna and Tanje have helped ensure I have a few key items for the trip, and all the people I meet at work are so positive and enthusiastic for us. Lucky us! No wonder we love working at NBGH!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hi,
I was just checking out that stroller you were talking - I mean raving about. Very, very chic. I am glad that you work with such nice people.
We think about Savannah all the time. We have the pictures that you sent on the fridge and everyone that comes over thinks she is just the cutest! We agree.
Josée, Mike, Vanessa & Dave-Mo
Post a Comment