Hi Richard and Suzanne,
Good Morning, I hope you had a nice weekend. The CCAA has changed their website: The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before January 31, 2006.
This is quite discouraging as we were all hoping they would match closer to your LID date of Feb 9 for ON families and Feb 14 for SK and NB families. I am sorry to report that this is not looking very optimistic for a referral in September. I think it might be an October referral for the ON families, and November for the SK and NB families.
In this case travel would be in late November or early December for the ON families, and early January for the SK and NB families.
I know how disappointing this news is for you, but I hope you can still take comfort in knowing you are the next group. You have only 9 (and 14) days of LID dates, so let's keep hoping and praying that the CCAA can match at least 5 days per month. If you have any questions please ask.
Thanks!
Jenna Ryan
Children's Bridge






1 comment:
Yo,
I was glad that you sounded much more optomistic about an October referral date when talking to you yesterday. I just finished watching an adoption blog that Tracey forwarded to me yesterday. Vanessa and Mom really enjoyed it too. We can't wait.
Josée
Post a Comment