Noteworthy day: today marks 3 years, 3 days, 3 months and 3 weeks from the first "official" day of our journey, the day we went to hear the talk from Children's Bridge (CB) at Delky Dozzy recreation centre in Gatchell, and the day we decided to go with CB to adopt from China..
Above is the illustration of wait times, as short as they were when we started this, in April 2005, and the near exponential rise since then. Interesting, eh?






3 comments:
Glad to hear things are moving along!!!! One day you'll show Savannah her scrapbbok and laugh at this. Or when sh eis 16 and givning you a run for your money you bring this out and show her all you've dont to be her mommy and she'll feel so bad....ha ha. Keep being positive...Don't know if you h eard but the bio parents never showed up in court in friday, which means another LONG wait with no answers. Talk about frustrating form the canadian end. It all just sucks doesn't it ? Have a great week!
Hugs, Tracey
Hi guys,
Great. Finally some good news. I am so glad they took more days than rumour queen had hinted at. I am glad you had a nice week camping with the Tignanellis. I can't wait for next month to see how close you are to referral day!
Josée, Mike, Vanessa @ David
Hi Tracey and Jo!
Always appreciate your comments : )
Tracey, I just can't believe the BS your sister and family are coping with in domestic adoption. Argh! Brutal!!! My heart goes out to them. Jo, I share your 'can't wait' feeling for September - maybe we'll get an October referral yet!
Post a Comment