Looks like there may be referrals only for those families with LIDs of January 26 and 27 2006. Two measly days!
Here's what I posted on Rumour Queen website earlier today. It certainly got some discussion happening.
"While lying awake last night tossing and turning and thinking about all this, I came up with the thought that the timing of Olympics and 2006 LIDs near Chinese New Year may be more than coincidental (not that it was a long term plan, but perhaps a plan over the last couple of months), so that CCAA can provide the sense of forward movement during the Big Os by providing referrals in September to the few LIDs that cover those dates (there are few if any LIDS during that time). I have no evidence to support this, so this may be just a midnight fantasy or an outcome of having too much time to speculate, but just think the timing is interesting…
Congratulations to those who will receive referrals this month."
Congratulations to those who will receive referrals this month."
.
The bottom line is nobody outside CCAA really knows, and the lid is screwed really tightly on any news right now. Understandable, I suppose, as a lot of time and energy has gone into promoting China through the Olympics. Doesn't make any of this easier though! Ah well, we've come this far. We'll get through.
.
Thanks Mom and Dad, Elaine, Mars and Tania, Christine and Ryan, Josee and Mike, Vanessa and David, Joanne and Franco, Marcus, Jenna, Tessa and Christy, Debbie, Tanje, Ann, Tracey, and y'all out there in blog land for your ongoing cheerleading. It's always appreciated!






4 comments:
What crappy news!!! We are thinking of you guys slways and praying up a storm. Damn Olympics!
Hang in there, she's coming home!!
Prayers and hugs
Tracey
Thanks Trace. Could be worse, I suppose. We do appreciate your prayers though, and will take all the hugs we can get
: )
I really, really, really hate the Olympics. I wish it had been better news this month. Hang in there...
Josée, Mike, Vanessa & David
This is sooo weird. The last time you guys were visiting us, it was 3 years, 3 months and 3 days since your journey had begun. Although I check out your blog often, I don't always look at the counter because it makes me sad. I did chance a look at it today and it indicated 3 years, 3 months and 3 weeks. Strange brew... I hope it is a sign of good things to come. Bring on the referral!
Josée
Post a Comment