Ok, I just have to post this. Tonight, we got a surprise visit from Joanne, Franco, Jenna, Marcus, Christy and Tessa. On a school night, no less! They brought over their warmest wishes, AND a bottle of champagne (our first ever - mmmm! I could get used to this! Now, Joanne's thinking, if I could only try my 1st Big Mac, we'd be set!). And as if that all wasn't enough (it was more than!), they also brought the positively cutest ladybug ballerina dress, in such a tiny size. Thanks Tessa for finding that treasure! And Marcus, if you get your wish and it's a boy, we might still have to try it on him, just for kicks. Thanks, pals!
.
Serge and Valerie, another couple-in-waiting, called to share our excitement. Hope things speed up for them!
2 comments:
My birthday got better today with the news that I will soon be an uncle.
You know who I am.
Today is the day!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo Josée, Mike, Vanessa & David
Post a Comment