Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Information

Here's another link to the SWI where Savannah Xiao is currently staying: http://projectliangping.wordpress.com/about/
.
Am busy preparing meals to freeze, and updating our scrapbook, as well as starting to organize the stuff we'll be packing for our big trip. We took our first dose of Dukeral oral vaccine today. Yuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave some space in your freezer because I will send you some frozen stuff as well. (Spaghetti sauce, lasagna, etc.) I am glad you put the countdown counter on your site. It is so nice to finally have encouraging numbers with a definite end date. I am glad that I will be gone to Vegas while you are away as that will help pass the time. The kids will be soooo excited!

JM

happycampers said...

Excellent! Can't wait for the spag sauce and zagna! Mmm! Yes, Vegas will definitely be a blast, and a great time passer. Can't wait to see how the kids all get along (still feels weird to say the kids and know that one of them is mine...)
Zajian!

More Savannah!

Savannah!