Josee made an amazing find online: a link to a family whose blog shows photos of Liangping SWI, Savannah's current home. Thanks Josee! We know for sure it's the right place, as we recognize the blue and yellow slide in the toy area, as well as the flooring, which are both the same as in Savannah's photos. It's incredible what the internet allows us to learn.
.Ok, no further ado: here's the link!
http://www.cafecollier.com/207/247.html?*session*id*key*=*session*id*val*
As friends and family visit and celebrate our good news, new things are starting to sprout in our house: a cousin's high chair here, a friend's little snowsuit there. Sure starting to look different around here! Guess this kidlet'll take up a lot of real estate, eh (*grin*)






4 comments:
Yo,
Had fun shopping with you last night. I have to say, I did not used to be a fan of 24 hour Wal-Marts however I changed my mind last night. I can't wait to spoil Savannah rotten.
Josée
Yup, late night Walmart has its appeal, eh? Had fun too. thanks!
I found it very interesting that the lady had to ask for the items she sent in advance. She mentionned they did not give her back the blanket or the toy she sent...I think I am going to rethink that whole idea!!
Yeah. We'd heard of this happening before, and had decided we wouldn't send anything ahead. I also think I remember CB recommending against it. I wish I could send a camera...
Post a Comment