Well! Guess what? I checked Rumour Queen website yesterday, just in case there might be a Labour Day entry, and sure enough, February 9th LID was listed as the cutoff for next referrals. That's us! She rated it a level 3. This morning, when I checked my email, there it was: a message from Children's Bridge saying that yes, we're in! And later today, another one saying that CB received our referrals, safe and sound, and that we likely will get "THE CALL" tomorrow! (they have to translate from Mandarin, and make sure there are no complications, mix-ups, or medical concerns). We can't believe it! We hadn't expected any news until next week, and none for us until October. Now, this means we'll likely travel in late October/early November. A baby for Christmas. Wow! I barely slept last night, thinking of all that's left to do before she gets here, but on the other hand, we're more ready that we've ever been! We are ecstatic!!!
.
Just think, by this time tomorrow, we should know who she (or he!) is, how old, from which province, and, hopefully, best of all, we should have her picture! How will we ever sleep tonight?! Best news ever!
.
Thanks again to our family and friends for your ongoing encouragement and interest!
4 comments:
Words cannot express how happy I am for the two of you.Both of you are going to make exceptional parents. Can't wait to check the blog tomorrow and the next to find out more info on your little one. Yeah!!!!!!!
Thanks Terri, for your kind words of encouragement. Tomorrow should be an interesting day!
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!
I am absolutely thrilled for you guys! We all cannot wait for tomorrow. Still hard to believe after all this time. I can't wait to hear all about her (or him). How nice of the Tignanellis to have been able to celebrate with you today! You will surely have many stories for your little one about the long journey you have both taken to finally have her/him.
This will be the best Wednesday ever!
Have a great night and lots of sleep (ha ha, not a chance - I am sure!)
I can't wait to talk tomorrow!
xo Proud Aunt, Uncle & Excited Cousins
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never take the Lords name out of context...but there are no words...........We are so thrilled and surprised, it is earlier than expected! Cannot wait to hear every tiny exceptional detail about your new baby girl!!! I am working nights tonight so I will be praying all night you get a call soon!!! All I can say is ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray!!!!
Hugs, Tracey xo
Post a Comment