Well! Savannah's 10 months of age already. And she's made tons of progress in the short 3 weeks we've known her. She now crawls on any floor, not just carpet, said Maman which I think it was intentional as she was crawling towards me, eats textured solids, which I'm starting to make as I can't lie and tell her the canned stuff is yummy - all the combinations smell like barf, look like it too, despite their fancy titles, and she is starting to know what to do with toys, especially if they're musical. She loves being read to every morning- thanks to my HR buddies for the very full and excellent library of children's books! And she thoroughly enjoys stroller rides. Today's a big day: we're going to see our Hospital buddies to introduce them to her. Can't wait! Janis, bet we'll catch you there!
Tracey, worry not. We totally understand. I'll be heading to Sudbury in the next couple of weeks, so we'll plan to catch up then! Hope your sister and babe are well!






5 comments:
Loved the little " mermaid" pic of Savannah. Bet she'll be like her Mom and Grandmaman and love the water!
Sounds like she's doing great. We both got such a kick out of her laughing on the phone! Can't wait to see her again.
I agree most baby food sucks- especially the peas!
Finished with my China album- spent all week nonstop working at it- can't wait to show you. Still have to get "Great Wall" photos from you {I put 4-5 per page}.See you soon! Love, Dad & Mom
On a hâte de vous voir à la "old fashion Christmas walk" à 19h30 comme convenu ! On fera une belle surprise à Julie qui ne se doute pas de vous voir ce soir avec Savannah!Oups! À moins quelle ne lise ce commentaire...
À ce soir
Valérie et Serge XX
Thank you Sue for your understanding!! Believe me its not that I don't want to meet her, I am literally dying with anticipation!!! She is more adorable with every picture!!!! Hope you are enjoying every secind with her, as I am sure you are!!!
Take care
Tracey
Hi Sue/Rick/Savannah!!
Sorry we haven't been in touch; and really sorry we missed your flight in!! I've been trying to work this "blob" thing 3 times now and got nowhere; so giving it another try today. Maybe I'll be successful today!
Would love to hear from you and maybe set up a "drop in" day for either you to us, or us to you. Can't wait to see Savannah in person. Blog pictures just aren't good enough anymore!!!!
Really, REALLY, looking forward to seeing the three of you!
Bronwen and John
Dear Sue, Rick & Savannah:
Welcome home, little one. You are going to have quite the exciting life with your new Mom and Dad!!
Sorry we didn't get to meet you at the airport; my fault entirely. Was very disappointed!!
Would love to hear from you and set up a "drop in" date either at your place or ours and meet your new daughter. She sure is a sweetheart and I know you are both very proud and happy!!
Give us a call sometime, okay?
Bronwen and John
Post a Comment