Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow Day!



Love that snow! Hope Savannah will too. To that end, I brought her outside twice today, once in her stroller (which we all LOVE!), and once in her carrier. She love stroller rides while bundled up in the soft orange blanked Cindy gave her, and covered in the beautiful rainbow blanket from her Grandmaman.
Of course, Neptune loves Savannah. She gave her face a big lick - yuck! Savannah is intrigued by Neptune, and tried to poke her eyes. She made up for that by petting her ear. And Vanessah, the cat, is actually coming around just fine. All is well in LeBeauville.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Neptune loves her who wouldn't she is absolutely beautiful !! what a great baby
Thanks for sharing

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Guess Savannah is going to get used to our cold winters- good thing she was all bundled up.She looked so cute with just her eyes peeking out. Hope you are not too tired.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Those pictures are the cutest! Keep on clicking! I am so glad that she is doing so well. I hope that you are not too tired.

Josée

pam said...

Hi Sue: My name is Pam Sweezey, and I work on 5/6west. My husband and I are also adopting from China. Unfortuneately I did not hear about you until a day or two before you left to get your, might I say beautiful little girl. Our lid is July 25/06. So we are so close but yet so far away. Anyway I was wondering if at some point we could contact each other? You can email me at sanmancan@vianet.ca Congratulations it sounds like from your blog that everything is going well.
Take care
Pam

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you when you were by. She looks so cute all bundled up. There's more snow to come, so she'll have lots to play in! Hope things are starting to feel a bit 'settled' for you, now you're home.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

So sorry we did not make it to the airport. It was all Kewaden's fault, with the winter storm warning in effect...we don't take chances with the kids. I can;t wait to meet her, still have her gift here so when you come up, make sure Josee lets us know, so we can see you guys! Hope all is well, she is a beauty!!! Can't believe 2 teeth already!!

Take care
Tracey and Family :)

More Savannah!

Savannah!